We provide advice on the choice of coating, and the finishing of the applied coatings by grinding and polishing.
The benefits of spray metallization cannot be overestimated:
- extended service life of mechanical components, and thus less frequent machine downtime
- protection against abrasive wear
- corrosion protection
- thermal barrier
- Increased or reduced coefficient of friction
- reduction of the company’s own costs
- ecological aspect – the re-use of the coated part saves resources and energy needed for the production of a new part.
It is worth mentioning that the use of the HVOF method is an excellent alternative to technical chromium coatings due to its high resistance to abrasive wear. The HVOF method, moreover, allows ground surfaces to be sprayed, which is of great importance for the finishing process.