Pursuant to Article 13(1)-(2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “GDPR”), we inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is HVOF Technika Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Brzeg; 49-300, at 4 Starobrzeska Street.
- You can contact us regarding the protection of your data at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; at telephone number +48 576-209-807 or in writing at the address of our registered office indicated in point I above.
- Purposes and grounds for processing.
Your data will be processed:
- in order to respond to your enquiries (basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR),
- for the purpose of fulfilling an order on the basis of a concluded contract (basis of Article 6(1)(b) GDPR),
- for analytical purposes (better selection of services to meet the needs of our customers, general optimisation of our products, optimisation of our service processes, building up knowledge of our customers, financial analysis of our company, etc.), being the realisation of our legitimate interest in this (basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
- for the purpose of offering our services directly being the pursuit of our legitimate interest in doing so (basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
- Right to object
- At any time you have the right to object to the processing of your data processed for the purpose and on the basis indicated above. We will stop processing your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data are necessary for us to possibly establish, assert or defend claims.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. If you exercise this right – we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
- Data retention period.
- Your personal data resulting from the conclusion of the contract will be processed no longer than until the statute of limitations for claims arising from the execution of the request, or until the expiry of the obligation to store data resulting from the law.
- We may process data processed for direct marketing of products and services until you object to its processing for this purpose, or we determine that it has become obsolete.
- Recipients of the data
Your personal data may be transferred to:
- To our subcontractors, i.e. shipping companies involved in the delivery of goods under the concluded sales contract, accounting companies.
- Data subject rights:
In accordance with the RODO, you have the right to:
- access to your data and to receive a copy of your data
- rectify (amend) your data
- erasure, restriction or objection to their processing
- to data portability
- lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
- Information on the voluntariness of the provision of data
The provision of data is:
- Necessary for the conclusion of a contract or for the performance of another purpose related to the processing.
- Automated decision-making
We would like to inform you that we do not make automated decisions in the process of executing the order and your data are not profiled.
- Information about the possibility of withdrawing consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, but withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.